How Do I Order Replacement Vital Records?

One of the most common vital records which individuals look to replace is a lost birth certificate.  Lost birth certificates like almost all lost vital records can be replaced by the original issuing agency in the state where the birth occurred.

Other lost vital records including death certificates and marriage licenses can also be replaced by the respective original issuing agency.

More information on replacing lost or stolen vital records can be found below.